Monday, June 22, 2009

Hey peeps!

Heya!

Sorry for the long awaited update of my blog. Was really busy with my college life.
Well, many things happened in my life so far.. Let's see.. Enrolled in TARC college..
Met new friends, became the eldest son in the LAME FAMILY.. Got a girlfriend now.. What else..
Hmm guess I'll just post up a few pics to show you people what I've been doing.



Cheers!~





The LAME FAMILY (L-R) Winnie (Youngest sis), Myself (Eldest son), Hsin Nih (Mummy), Sugentar (Youngest bro), Hazmi (Older than Su), Guan Ming (Daddy), Howie ( 2nd eldest son), and Xiao Hui, (big sister).



This pic was taken on Hazmi's b'day party.





Just some random pic taken of me laughing with Dickson.



The guys and I.. (L-R) GM, Sugentar, Darren, Myself, Hazmi.
We left out Howie.. I wonder where did he go..






There he is! Haha..




The guys~ In the far left, is Michael.



Anyways, they are my classmates in college. Very happening people.
Enjoying college so far.





Su and I in Genting Highlands. Posing.




Wootz!~ My dream car. Nissan GtR (R35).




After movie at Pavilion. Edison joined us.




GM and I..




Went to hostel to chill. Winnie took this photo.




My student ID. Got covered by 'da bian'.....




I've got alot more to tell ya.


I gtg now, my girl is teaching violin and I'm helping her keep her 'baby'. She has class later, so I gotta bounce..

C ya peeps~

No comments: