Monday, June 22, 2009

Back again.. The bitterness of losing..

Oops~ It's still too early for me to leave home yet.

I still have some time to blog. Let's see.. I'm still upset about Man Utd losing 2-0 to Barca in the Champions League Final..

Geez.. After that game, I was utterly speechless. Went to watched the game at a mamak shop nearby with my girl, my sister, Winnie and Bryan, a friend of mine. Basically, we're all Man Utd supporters. With Man Utd losing, the mood was spoilt. Watching them helpless in defence made me felt like I should be playing for them instead. Argh~! The bitterness of losing. I just wished that they could have made history as the 1st club to retain the championship back to back. It was bad enough losing the Champions League..
Then it was...
GOODBYE TO RONALDO..
DARN.. Seems like it's about time for the Best Player in the world to leave after 6 years with Man Utd. Man Utd and fans alike will definitely miss his presence in Old Trafford. I can't say much though. But all the best to him. If he is able to shine with the likes of Kaka, Raul, Van Nistelrooy, and many more, in Real Madrid, he's definitely the best in the world.



Bye Ronaldo...

But then again....
As always.. Sir Alex Ferguson is famous for comebacks.
A great player leaves, a new superstar will come.
I'm looking forward to see the new 'Sacred Num 7' player for Man Utd.

Glory Glory MAN UTD!

No comments: